Thursday, June 01, 2006

I've been a bad blogger...

Hi folks!!!
Hope everybody's doing well.
It's been horribly busy here and I'm hoping to post some pictures of rehearsals next week of the new project. It's coming together little by little but I guess building something of substance is never a 'quick-build'.
Birthdays are upon us this month; Jeneane is June 9th and mine is June 14th...yeah I know...two Geminis living in the same house equals 20 people. It's true!
Jenna doesn't have a chance! She's a Libra and according to one astrological chart, the traditional traits say she is:
Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

On the Dark side, she is:
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily infuenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent

I'm now reading the rest of the description here

Maybe I should avoid reading the Gemini chart even though I [ahem] don't give any weight to this sort of thing...If I want a good scare, I'll go watch a horror flick!
laters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home